ABout Me

Foto saya
One time I wanted to create a captive butterfly. Not to detain them, nor to steal their freedom, I just wanna feel the beauty right in front of my eyes. The beauty of this moment never existed, never felt the majority of people. The beauty of a freedom. Independence entirely!

Selasa, 30 November 2010

THE SIMPLE CONVERSATION


Butter  : Hi Fly, how are you?
Fly     : What do you thinking about me now?
Butter : You're more beautiful now, you look more fashionable, you seem to get richer. Is it true that I have to say?
Fly     : Yeah .... as you have seen .. that I am more beautiful, fashionable & rich. But don't you see any changes other from myself?
Butter: I'm sorry if I offended you, but I think you're not too happy with your achievement.
Fly: Why do you think like that, guys?
Butter: Forget it, maybe I have misjudged .. I just saw you were not cheerful when I know you first.
Fly: Really?
Butter: Forget it, forget it .. Let's enjoy this lunch.
Fly: You're right, guys. I'm not so happy now. I did get everything that I dreamed for a long time. But after I get everything, I just enjoyed myself. Nothing people around me who also feel happy. so I think everything has to be in vain ..Useless!

What do you think about their conversation after..??

2 komentar: